A new adventure...
Located on the circular boulevard of the city, our Janssens Knight Frank real estate agency of Uzès is located just two minutes walk from the superb Place aux Herbes.
Our agency is also celebrating its first anniversary! Already great sales and happy buyers!
So come and meet Patricia Sanchez and her sales team who will welcome you to define your real estate project. They are known for their solid experience and excellent knowledge of the area of Uzès.
Indeed, our advisors will be able to guide you in the purchase of your home or direct you to our seasonal rental office. Also, if you intend to sell your house, we can offer you a free estimate.
DISCOVER THE UZÈS REGION
Area of Uzès: heritage, nature and gastronomy
When you see it for the first time, it almost takes your breath away! Indeed, the Pont du Gard is one of the best preserved Roman aqueducts in the world. This 2000-year-old bridge is a local "star" and attracts more than a million visitors a year!
Under the Pont du Gard many canoes and kayaks pass! This nautical activity is one of the many “sports and nature” activities in the region and you can descend the Gardon gorges, with family or friends. Moreover, during the summer season, swimming in the pure and fresh waters of the river is very popular! In addition, others will be able to go horseback riding or climbing.
The villages of Lussan or Blauzac are worth the detour, but also Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie, capital of ceramics, which can be visited for its art galleries and its picturesque alleys with colorful houses.
Finally, little (and big!) candy lovers will appreciate a visit to the Haribo museum, famous for its “made in Uzès” strawberries!
WHICH HOUSES FOR SALE IN THE GARD AREA?
From the Cévennes housing to the charming residences of Uzès
First of all, the Cevennes region offers exceptional stone buildings. This is how it joins the list of the intangible cultural heritage of Humanity.
In the historic heart of Uzès, you will find many mansions built in the medieval period, renovated with taste and refinement. These properties are very popular with buyers who wish to take advantage of the charm and assets of the city center.
Do you dream of a roof terrace, an interior courtyard with a pond or fountains, period staircases in local stone or high ceilings? Then, some private mansions for sale in Uzès are made for you. Transformed into real prestigious settings in the heart of the medieval city.
Selection of our finest properties from the Uzès agency
- Les Authentiques, Les VillageoisesCharming property in the heart of a secret garden for sale 10 minutes from Uzès Uzès (30700) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : uz041vm€1.695.000*315 m25 Bedrooms1 Shower room500 m22 Bathrooms€1.695.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
- Les ConvivialesRecent stone farmhouse with outbuildings, park and pool for sale 5 minutes from Uzès Uzès (30700) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : uz066vm€933.000*450 m25 Bedrooms1 Shower room3000 m23 Bathrooms€933.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
To spend unforgettable holidays in the Gard
- Les EstivalesLe Mas de Lacley Uzès (30700) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : 2004From €4.065/
week*278 m2Capacity 63 Bedrooms1 Shower roomGrill3000 m2In town or village1 BathroomSwimming pool 11 x 5 mAnimal friendlyReduced mobility accessFrom €4.065/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLa Cour Carrée Uzès Uzès (30700) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : 2000From €7.949/
week*315 m2Capacity 126 Bedrooms5 Shower roomsAC885 m2In town or village1 BathroomSwimming pool 9 x 5 mAnimal friendlyFrom €7.949/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLe Mas de la Garrigue Castillon-du-Gard (30210) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : 2001From €15.797/
week*300 m2Capacity 136 Bedrooms6 Shower roomsAC10000 m2In the countrysideSwimming pool 10 x 5 mAnimal friendlyFrom €15.797/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
DISCOVER THE REGIONS
Explore the Provence & the Riviera
Explorer la Provence
Live in this territory home to the most beautiful villages in France. From the massifs of the Pre-Alps, to the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, passing through the Var hinterland and the lavender fields.
Our wine estates
The agricultural world is a world of transmission: transmission of knowledge, projects, heritage and vision. Man through his creative energy, his sense of innovation, his intuitions and his work transforms agricultural land into a tool for creation and production.
The purpose of Terra Vitica is to connect men and women driven by the desire to develop and grow wine and agricultural projects in order to facilitate the transmission of their properties. The objective is to continue to bring our terroirs to life through quality projects.
- A big thank you for having completed the sale of our house quickly, efficiently, with discretion and flexibility, and to top it off, that touch of elegance with the gift to the wives. Well done and congratulations. With all our consideration. Best regardsMr & Mme Moisson
- Very competent agency and people. Collaborators of great benevolence and perfectly understanding the doubts, fears and expectations of their customers. Thank you for your patience and your support.Mr Chaudier
- Availability, professionalism and a lot of sympathy .... perfect service .... a big thank you for this support.Mr Nalas
- Excellent welcome, very professional. Listening, good advice and a remarkable substantive work. The best.M. Bodel