Avignon, at the crossroads of Provence
Our agency in Avignon is located in the very prestigious rue Joseph Vernet. It opened its doors in 2021 in the historic center of the Popes’ City. You can admire many mansions, remarkable buildings and luxury shops around the agency.
Thanks to our agency manager Franck de Mondésir and his multilingual team, you will be able to define your tailor-made real estate project together.
In addition, confidentiality and attentiveness are our key words for the collaboration and exchange that we maintain with our sellers and buyers.
DISCOVER THE REGION OF AVIGNON
Luxury real estate in Avignon
Avignon, capital of the Vaucluse department. Its central position in Provence represents a major asset in the Provençal tourism sector. First of all, the city is near the Luberon, the Alpilles, the Roman cities of Arles and Nîmes. But also one hour from the sea and the Camargue, Avignon offers an ideal geographical location.
Also not to be missed: the cathedral and the Rocher des Doms, a superb garden overlooking the Rhône and the unfinished but world-famous Pont d'Avignon!
In the Popes’ City, the sun shines 286 days a year!
WHICH HOUSES FOR SALE IN AVIGNON?
Castles, palaces and charming residences
In the Avignon region, many prestigious properties await their new owner. This is where we have appointments with superb mansions for sale in Avignon: vast bright rooms and elegant stone staircases. They are real jewels that hide in peace and out of sight. All close to the emblematic sites of the Popes’ city and shops.
Thus, to discover our most beautiful mas, luxury mansions and duplexes for sale in Provence, our Janssens real estate team of Avignon awaits you here : 31 rue Joseph Vernet.
Selection of our finest properties from the Avignon agency
- Les Authentiques17th century property for sale with pool and outbuildings Pujaut (30131) - Pays d'Avignon Reference : a039vm€1.980.000*295 m25 Bedrooms2 Shower roomsAC7457 m22 Bathrooms€1.980.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
- Les ContemporainesArchitect-designed house with pool for sale in Avignon Avignon (84000) - Pays d'Avignon Reference : a029vm€720.000*EXCLUSIVE135 m23 Bedrooms2 Shower rooms392 m2In town or village1 Bathroom€720.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeurEXCLUSIVE*Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
- Les Authentiques, Les ConvivialesCharming bastide with pool for sale in Avignon Avignon (84000) - Pays d'Avignon Reference : a027vm€1.802.000*640 m210 BedroomsAC2.1 hectaresIn the countryside8 Bathrooms€1.802.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
To spend unforgettable holidays in the Pays d'Avignon
- Les EstivalesLe Clos de la Fontaine Cabrières-d'Avignon (84220) - Luberon Reference : 540From €8.210/
week*500 m2Capacity 136 Bedrooms2 Shower rooms2.5 hectares3 BathroomsSwimming pool 12 x 5 mAnimal friendlyFrom €8.210/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLe Mas des Cèdres Cabrières-d'Avignon (84220) - Luberon Reference : 503From €6.640/
week*200 m2Capacity 84 Bedrooms3 Shower rooms6000 m21 BathroomSwimming pool 11 x 4.5 mFrom €6.640/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLe Clos Jasmin Cabrières-d'Avignon (84220) - Luberon Reference : 606From €2.666/
week*125 m2Capacity 42 Bedrooms1 Shower room150 m2In town or village1 BathroomSwimming pool 6.70 x 2 mFrom €2.666/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
DISCOVER THE REGIONS
Explore the Provence & the Riviera
Explorer la Provence
Live in this territory home to the most beautiful villages in France. From the massifs of the Pre-Alps, to the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, passing through the Var hinterland and the lavender fields.
Our wine estates
The agricultural world is a world of transmission: transmission of knowledge, projects, heritage and vision. Man through his creative energy, his sense of innovation, his intuitions and his work transforms agricultural land into a tool for creation and production.
The purpose of Terra Vitica is to connect men and women driven by the desire to develop and grow wine and agricultural projects in order to facilitate the transmission of their properties. The objective is to continue to bring our terroirs to life through quality projects.
- A big thank you for having completed the sale of our house quickly, efficiently, with discretion and flexibility, and to top it off, that touch of elegance with the gift to the wives. Well done and congratulations. With all our consideration. Best regardsMr & Mme Moisson
- Very competent agency and people. Collaborators of great benevolence and perfectly understanding the doubts, fears and expectations of their customers. Thank you for your patience and your support.Mr Chaudier
- Availability, professionalism and a lot of sympathy .... perfect service .... a big thank you for this support.Mr Nalas
- Excellent welcome, very professional. Listening, good advice and a remarkable substantive work. The best.M. Bodel