SAINT-RÉMY DE PROVENCE AGENCY
Once upon a time... a great family adventure!
Our agency in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence opened its doors in 2012, only a few steps from the historic center.
The Janssens Immobilier Knight Frank agency is a good example of the typical Provençal village house, built on 3 levels, and combining refined and modern decoration.
However, it has preserved what makes the soul of these Provençal townhouses, with its exposed beams or terracotta floor tiles so emblematic of Provence.
DISCOVER THE REGION OF SAINT-RÉMY DE PROVENCE
Luxury real estate in the Alpilles
It is thanks to its quality of life and its location in the heart of Provence that these exceptional properties attract visitors from all over the world.
This is why Van Gogh was not mistaken! The Dutch artist, inspired by the light and landscapes of Provence, had fallen under the spell of this small town in the Alpilles. Indeed, it must be said that its historic center corresponds to all tastes. You will enjoy strolling through the cobbled streets to discover the picturesque stone houses covered with jasmine and wisteria.
Come and taste the local flavors at its Provençal market, take a hike around the Peirou lake or on the trails of the Alpilles. Also enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the Mont Ventoux, the Luberon and even the Camargue.
In addition, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence can claim more than 300 days of sunshine a year!
WHICH HOUSES FOR SALE IN THE ALPILLES?
Faire du bien avec du beau
First of all, the Provençal word "mansu" evokes agricultural and rural housing. Then, the regions of the South, Provence and Languedoc take up this expression. While in the 17th century in Provence, elegant bastides flourished, with gardens with Mediterranean essences and colorful vegetable gardens.
But then, how does the mas differ from the bastide?
The first is on one level and has an inner courtyard adorned with terracotta pots. The second is built on several floors, its facade is smooth and surrounded by a park.
Selection of our finest properties from the Saint-Rémy-de-Provence agency
To spend unforgettable holidays in the Alpilles
- Les EstivalesCharming Domain to rent for holidays between the Alpilles and Avignon - Domaine de la Montagnette Tarascon (13150) - Alpilles Reference : 621€5.994* - €12.404 *
/week280 m2Capacity 147 Bedrooms2 Shower roomsAC6000 m2In the countryside5 BathroomsSwimming pool 12m x 5mAnimal friendlyReduced mobility access€5.994* - €12.404 *
/week*Le prix comprend une Assurance annulation – responsabilité civile optionnelle.
- Les EstivalesRental of a splendid Domain in the heart of the Alpilles with luxury services - Mas du Cinéma Mas-Blanc-des-Alpilles (13150) - Alpilles Reference : 3018Price : Contact us*650 m2Capacity 168 Bedrooms6 Shower roomsACGrill10.1 hectaresIn the countryside2 BathroomsSwimming poolAnimal friendlyPrice : Contact us**Le prix comprend une Assurance annulation – responsabilité civile optionnelle.
DISCOVER THE REGIONS
Explore the Provence & the Riviera
Explorer la Provence
Live in this territory home to the most beautiful villages in France. From the massifs of the Pre-Alps, to the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, passing through the Var hinterland and the lavender fields.
Our wine estates
The agricultural world is a world of transmission: transmission of knowledge, projects, heritage and vision. Man through his creative energy, his sense of innovation, his intuitions and his work transforms agricultural land into a tool for creation and production.
The purpose of Terra Vitica is to connect men and women driven by the desire to develop and grow wine and agricultural projects in order to facilitate the transmission of their properties. The objective is to continue to bring our terroirs to life through quality projects.
- Great agency with lovely agents who supported and guided us through our recent purchase. As a result of their professionalism and local knowledge, we had a pleasant experience and we couldn't recommend them more highly!Mme Abbot-Davies
- Great agency with lovely agents who supported and guided us through our recent purchase. As a result of their professionalism and local knowledge, we had a pleasant experience and we couldn't recommend them more highly!Mrs Abbot-Davies
- Janssens provided an excellent service in the sale of my house in Eygalières. I recommend them a lot.M. Rapaccioli
- A big thank you for having completed the sale of our house quickly, efficiently, with discretion and flexibility, and to top it off, that touch of elegance with the gift to the wives. Well done and congratulations. With all our consideration. Best regardsMr & Mme Moisson
- Very competent agency and people. Collaborators of great benevolence and perfectly understanding the doubts, fears and expectations of their customers. Thank you for your patience and your support.Mr Chaudier
- Availability, professionalism and a lot of sympathy .... perfect service .... a big thank you for this support.Mr Nalas
- Excellent welcome, very professional. Listening, good advice and a remarkable substantive work. The best.M. Bodel