Discover this authentic farmhouse in Cabrières d'Avignon, in the Vaucluse, with views of the Luberon Mountains and beautiful swimming pool.
Former 18th century silkworm farm, located in a charming village near Gordes, available to rent for 13 people.
Surrounded by 3 hectares of wooded land, this property includes a courtyard with a beautiful fountain. The pool is heated and secured by an automatic shutter.
Several relaxation areas are available.
On the ground floor is a large kitchen with fireplace and a small lounge with TV. You then reach a larger TV lounge which opens onto the terrace, and finally, a beautiful vaulted dining room.
In the extension is the entrance hall with guest WC and a bedroom:
- Bedroom No. 1: 160x200cm bed with full bathroom (shower + bath) - 2 sinks and toilet – walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom No. 2: On floor between ground floor and 1st floor - 180x200cm bed with shower room and WC. Four-poster bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom No. 3: 180x200cm bed with full bathroom (shower + bath) - 2 sinks - walk-in wardrobe and small lounge with fireplace - comfortable sofa bed for an extra person.
- Bedroom No. 4: 180x200cm bed with full bathroom (shower and bath) - toilet and walk-in wardrobe.
An external staircase leads to the last two connected bedrooms. Ideal for a family.
- Bedroom No. 5: 180x200cm bed and wardrobe.
A shower room with WC is shared with bedroom No. 6.
- Bedroom No. 6: 180x200cm bed and sink in room.
Other facilities: fans, hair dryer, Thermomix (on request), cot, Nespresso maker, piano for music lovers, table football, ping-pong table, spare bed.
- A pool house with a large outdoor table and a built-in barbecue.
- Heated pool 12 x 5 m x 1,20 to 1,80m (at 25 °C) with roller shutter, boules playing area, large 2.5-hectares wooded plot.
Dogs are permitted on request.
Final cleaning, linen, towels and pool towels are included.
Cleaning: 2 x 3h per week.
Linen change for stays of 2 consecutive weeks.
Tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult.
So contact us for more information