In the heart of the Luberon and near the village of Ménerbes, one of the most beautiful villages in France, discover this villa for rent for an idyllic holiday.
Built on a wooded ground with a heated swimming pool, this recent south-facing villa offers 3 double bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
Its landscaped garden and terraces decorated with jasmine and wisteria invite you to relax and spend beautiful sunny days with family or friends. After a good convivial dinner, you can enjoy until nightfall the lit petanque field.
The villa consists on the ground floor of :
- An entrance
- An equipped kitchen
- A back kitchen and garage
- A bright dining room
- TV lounge with fireplace and home theatre
- Bedroom 1: master suite comprising: a bed 180x200cm with flat screen, a dressing room, a full bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and private toilet
This room has access to the terrace.
On the first floor :
- A lobby with desk
- A full bathroom with bath, walk-in shower
- Independent toilet
- Bedroom 2: bed 160x200cm with flat screen, wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: bed 160x200cm with flat screen, built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers
A swimming pool 10 x 5x1,35m heated without extra charge and protected by a roller shutter
A covered terrace with garden table and gas barbecue
The villa has several relaxation areas with terraces with sun loungers and benches. Around large tables under the shade of vine, you will spend pleasant moments savoring the good Provencal products.
A lit petanque court
SERVICES AND COMFORT :
WI FI ACCESS, FIBRE BROADBAND
MALONGO ESPRESSO MACHINE
KITCHENAID MULTIFUNCTION ROBOT
FLAT SCREEN TV x 4
HAIR DRYER x2
FURTHER INFORMATION :
- Rentals of 2 weeks minumum
- The house is not recommended for young children (stairs not protected)
- The 10x5x1.35m swimming pool is heated at no extra cost and secured by a rolling shutter
- Final cleaning + linens, towels and pool towels included
- The tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult according to the rental price
So contact us for more information