Holiday rental - Stone house located in Gordes, within walking distance to the village. The location is Ideal for visiting the picturesque villages of Provence.
Recently voted the most beautiful village in the world*, Gordes is a hilltop village in the Luberon built on a terraced fields where houses are made of dry stone.
“A l’Orée de Gordes” follows this tradition and benefits from all the modern comforts.
The recent house has four en-suite bedrooms and is fully air-conditioned.
(*elected by the American magazine Leisure+Travel)
The house consists on the ground floor of:
- An entrance from the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen open to a large living-room separated into a dining area and TV lounge
- Office that can be used as a bedroom, equipped with a convertible sofa (for two additional beddinds).
- Laundry room
Bedroom 1 en suite with air conditioning: 160x200cm bed, TV, wardrobe, wardrobe, bathroom with double sink. Separate toilets. Access to the exterior leading to the terrace with a dominant view of the village.
Bedroom 2: en suite with air conditioning: 160x200cm bed, closet, shower room, 2 washbasins, toilet.
Bedroom 3: en suite with air conditioning: 160x200cm bed, wardrobe, shower room, 2 washbasins.
Bedroom 4: en suite with air conditioning: 180x200cm (or 2x90x200cm) bed, wardrobe, shower room, 1 sink.
Bedroom 5: en suite with air conditioning: 180x200cm (or 2x90x200cm) bed, cupboard, shower room, 1 washbasin.
Reversible air conditioning throughout the house
Flat screen television
Frenche and international channels
Nespresso espresso machine
Childcare equipments: baby bed and baby chair
8x4mx1,30 heated swimming pool with gentle slope,
and secured by an immsersion alarm.
- Pets are not allowed
- Heated pool without extra charge
- Final cleaning, linens, towels and pool towels are provided
- Intermediate cleaning and linen change for stays of 2 consecutive weeks
- The tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult according to the rental price.
39 km from Gare Avignon TGV+ Eurostar, 71 km from Marseille-Provence Airport.
Come and spend your holidays in Provence and discover our other seasonal rentals in the Luberon.
So contact us for more information