Provence, a region with many facets
First of all, Provence offers a wide choice of environments. If you choose the Côte d'Azur, there are of course the towns and villages of Saint-Tropez, Ramatuelle, Grimaud, Sainte-Maxime, Cogolin, Gassin... which are the must-see places to visit during your stay.
But Provence is also about walks in the forest, in the lavender fields... There are many hiking trails in the Alpilles, the Luberon, towards the Mont Ventoux, etc. You will appreciate the beauty of the villages of St Rémy de Provence, Fontaine de Vaucluse, L’Isle sur la Sorgue… but also the perched villages in the Luberon. You can take your time, discover the rich heritage and the culture of our region...
Provence is a real paradise for holidays!
Between Alpilles and Luberon
From Saint-Rémy-de-Provence to Les Baux de Provence, the region offers unique experiences. Take a break in the shade of a plane tree on a terrace near the fountains or stroll through the small designer boutiques and art galleries.
In the heart of the North Luberon, you will find a superb natural heritage and breathtaking views from the small villages with incomparable charm. An art of living that you will no longer be able to do without! From Bonnieux, Roussillon or Gordes, splendid views and bits of history are waiting for you!
You will appreciate the gentle atmosphere that reigns in these villages of Provence!
WHICH HOUSES FOR RENT IN PROVENCE?
Faire du bien avec du beau
Farmhouses, bastides, renovated villas or apartments in perched villages... Provence symbolizes the sweetness of life, relaxation and restful holidays. A morning swim when the temperatures are mild, lunch on the terrace in the shade of the wisteria, or even a walk in our perched villages will be your favorite activities!
The best time to reunite with loved ones, family and friends. Take advantage of the time you have and of an incredible quality of life!
To spend unforgettable holidays in the Pays d'Avignon
- Les EstivalesL'Intemporelle Saint-Tropez (83990) - Golfe de St Tropez Reference : 1053From €92.900/
week*430 m2Capacity 126 Bedrooms1 Shower roomACGrill5000 m2By the seaside6 BathroomsSwimming poolFrom €92.900/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLa Cavalière Bonnieux (84480) - Luberon Reference : 455From €16.731/
week*550 m2Capacity 137 Bedrooms3 Shower roomsACGrill17 hectaresIn the countryside3 BathroomsSwimming pool 18 x 5 mFrom €16.731/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLe Mas des Oliviers Vers-Pont-du-Gard (30210) - Pays d'Uzès Reference : 2003From €6.941/
week*370 m2Capacity 126 Bedrooms3 Shower roomsGrill150 m2In town or village2 BathroomsSwimming pool 7 x 3.5 mAnimal friendlyReduced mobility accessFrom €6.941/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
DISCOVER THE REGIONS
Explore the Provence & the Riviera
Explorer la Provence
Live in this territory home to the most beautiful villages in France. From the massifs of the Pre-Alps, to the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, passing through the Var hinterland and the lavender fields.
Our wine estates
The agricultural world is a world of transmission: transmission of knowledge, projects, heritage and vision. Man through his creative energy, his sense of innovation, his intuitions and his work transforms agricultural land into a tool for creation and production.
The purpose of Terra Vitica is to connect men and women driven by the desire to develop and grow wine and agricultural projects in order to facilitate the transmission of their properties. The objective is to continue to bring our terroirs to life through quality projects.
- We have been coming to Bonnieux in the same location for 10 years now. We tested several apartments. We feel very good there, local Christian is very attentive and takes great care of his clients. A perfect place to relax while enjoying the charm of the Luberon and its ancient villages.M. Kta
- Luxury real estate agency for sale and for vacation rentals in the Luberon setting. Very attentive and professional staff. Benefits and services of very high quality.Mme Chapuis
- Our stay was idyllic: a house and a magnificent environment with perfect support from the agency. We will be back for sure!Mme Koehren
- Everything was as described and a wealth of information is provided. Very professional. I made a few special wishes. They have always listened and responded quickly and positively.M. Galand
- Good reception, immediate answers on the phone and quick solutions. Very good support. Thanks to the team!Mme Parpex
- A big thank you to the whole team of Made in Provence ! thanks to them, we had a very nice summer stay in Bonnieux and we rediscover the Luberon. With a special mention for Juliette and Amandine, who are very kind - no, that's not a bad word! availability, diligence, professionalism. Yes, to all of you, a big thank you for this very beautiful summer.Mme Chadenaud
- Warm and efficient welcome. Stay in the Luberon perfectly successful and in line with our expectations. Thanks to the whole team!M. Durigneux
- Very professional agency! Perfect services! Lots of fun working with the Made in Provence team!Mme Bagros