Our newest agency…
Our Janssens Knight Frank agency in Aix-en-Provence is located in the heart of the elegant Mazarin district, a few steps from the famous Quatre-Dauphins fountain.
On the ground floor of a former private mansion, Arnaud Monthorin and his team welcome you and are at your disposal to help you find the house of your dreams.
Prestigious villa in the Aix countryside, stone farmhouse or bastide with a view of the Sainte Victoire mountain or even private mansion in the historic heart of Aix-en-Provence, come and discover our portfolio of exceptional properties.
Would you like to put your property up for sale in Aix-en-Provence and its surroundings? We offer you a free estimate of your property for sale. Our teams are renowned for their real estate expertise and their excellent knowledge of the region and the luxury real estate market in Provence.
Come and meet our sales advisors to define with you your real estate project in Aix-en-Provence and its surroundings.
DISCOVER THE REGION OF AIX-EN-PROVENCE
Aix-en-Provence, the capital of our beloved Provence
Capital of Provence, Aix-en-Provence stands out by its charm and refinement. The baroque city perfectly represents the Provençal way of life. Its historic center is full of charming cobbled streets and picturesque squares where fountains are enthroned, inseparable from this city born 2000 years ago.
In Aix-en-Provence, the market is a real institution. Local fruits and vegetables, cheeses, fish, flowers or old books, strolling among the stalls is a delight for the senses.
The city also has prestigious shops with its many luxury, decoration and delicatessen shops. In addition, quality restaurants will delight gourmets.
Cradle of the painter Paul Cézanne, Aix-en-Provence offers an exceptional artistic and cultural offer. Thanks to its museums and art centers but also through the exhibitions, events, shows and plays scheduled throughout the year. In July, its festival remains an unmissable event for opera lovers.
The Rotonde fountain, symbol of the city, opens onto the superb Cours Mirabeau, which you can walk around admiring its ocher facades bathed in light.
WHICH HOUSES FOR SALE IN AIX EN PROVENCE AREA ?
Faire du bien avec du beau
The bourgeois city of Aix-en-Provence proudly displays its baroque style and boasts the largest number of mansions in the country. These superb 18th century residences, tastefully renovated, retain the soul of a noble past.
Located for the most part in the very chic Mazarin district, they offer calm, luxury and comfort in the heart of the city. Monumental staircase, old moldings, noble materials, private garden and swimming pool, these charming residences seduce by the elegance that characterizes them.
Authentic and surrounded by an exceptional natural environment, the beautiful countryside of Aix is also experiencing strong demand for real estate. And the region of Aix-en-Provence promises numerous prestigious properties, in particular around the villages of Puyricard, Éguilles, Saint-Marc-Jaumegarde or Tholonet. Considered as the chic districts of Aix-en-Provence, they are located just 10 minutes from the heart of the city.
There are luxurious contemporary villas or typical Provençal stone farmhouses with their wooded park in a green setting and lush vegetation.
Selection of our finest properties in Aix
- Les VillageoisesBeautiful apartment for sale in Aix-en-Provence historic center Aix-en-Provence (13090) - Pays d'Aix en Provence Reference : ax001va€750.000*125 m23 BedroomsIn town or village1 Bathroom€750.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
- Les AuthentiquesMagnificent 17th century Bastide for sale near Aix-en-Provence Aix-en-Provence (13100) - Luberon, Pays d'Aix en Provence Reference : ax002vm€2.750.000*300 m28 Bedrooms5 Shower roomsIn town or village1 Bathroom€2.750.000**Honoraires à la charge du vendeur
To spend unforgettable holidays in Aix-en-Provence
- Les EstivalesMas des Rêves Ménerbes (84560) - Luberon Reference : 617From €5.307/
week*300 m2Capacity 126 Bedrooms3 Shower roomsAC4.7 hectaresIn the countryside1 BathroomSwimming pool 16 x 8 mReduced mobility accessFrom €5.307/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesLes Mallans Lacoste (84480) - Luberon Reference : 438From €12.396/
week*240 m2Capacity 105 Bedrooms3 Shower roomsGrill2 hectareIn the countryside2 BathroomsSwimming pool 10 x 5 mFrom €12.396/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
- Les EstivalesMénerbes (84560) - Luberon Reference : 632From €11.219/
week*400 m2Capacity 105 Bedrooms4 Shower roomsAC4 hectaresIn the countryside1 BathroomSwimming pool 15 x 5 mAnimal friendlyReduced mobility accessFrom €11.219/ week**Le tarif inclut une assurance annulation Covid-19
DISCOVER THE REGIONS
Explore the Provence & the Riviera
Explorer la Provence
Live in this territory, home to the most beautiful villages in France. From the massifs of the Pre-Alps, to the Bay of Saint-Tropez, passing through the Var hinterland and the lavender fields.
Our wine estates
The agricultural world is a world of transmission: transmission of knowledge, projects, heritage and vision. Man through his creative energy, his sense of innovation, his intuitions and his work transforms agricultural land into a tool for creation and production.
The purpose of Terra Vitica is to connect men and women driven by the desire to develop and grow wine and agricultural projects in order to facilitate the transmission of their properties. The objective is to continue to bring our terroirs to life through quality projects.
- Living 800 km away, I fully trusted this agency in order to find the property I had been looking for for several months. The result is beyond my hopes and Christopher accompanied me until the signature! Perfect and very professional!M. Fregnaux
- Thank you Catherine and we wish you and all at Janssens all the very best. You all are by far the best agency in this whole region, professional, reliable and trustworthy. Thank you Frank, Juliette and all the others,Dominic & Susanna
- I know on Google you can give a maximum of 5 stars, but it is not enough. We wish 1,000 stars! Cathy guided us very well in the sale of our house. She was very involved in completing the file, organizing additional things like "canal water" and in addition she built a good relationship with us and the buyers. Together with the buyers and their new neighbors we will soon be enjoying a lunch, hopefully delicious, but above all enjoyable!Pim & Elly
- Mr. Nic Bartholomeeusen was a great help in our research. He showed great professionalism, always coming back to us warmly, offering us very interesting properties. Our project has evolved into another region, but we highly recommend Nic and his agency for a search in Provence.Mme De La Selle
- Hello Mrs Avenel, Thank you for your message and your transparency. For the moment we are putting our research on the Provence region on stand-by, but if by chance we change our minds, I will not fail to come back to you. Know that I appreciate your professionalism, unfortunately or perhaps fortunately for you, becomes rare currency in this profession; and I will not hesitate to recommend you to potential buyers! I wish you all the best.M. Dorison
- Hello, We would like to inform you of our satisfaction with the sale of our property in Malemort du Comtat. Contacts with the agency have always been of high quality and with professionals. The visits have been organized taking into account the criteria of this type of property. This allowed us to quickly sell the property in good conditions. Cordially.D. A.
- The best reference in luxury real estate! An honest and quality team.M. Karsenti
- Very competent agency and people. Collaborators of great benevolence and perfectly understanding the doubts, fears and expectations of their customers. Thank you for your patience and your support.Mr Chaudier